Monday, June 5, 2017

One Love Manchester: Dancing policeman captures spirit of city

It was described as one of the most heartwarming moments of the One Love Manchester concert.

A policeman who was seen dancing with young fans at One Love Manchester has said his phone “hasn’t stopped ringing” since he went viral.

He was identified by Durham Police as PC Paul Taylor from Darlington.

PC Taylor was seen linking arms with a group of fans and dancing in a circle during Justin Bieber’s performance.

“I had posed for a picture with these two young girls who were with their mum, and they asked if I’d like to dance,” he explained.

“I can’t remember what was playing at the time, I think it may have been Justin Bieber. Since the clip went viral my phone hasn’t stopped ringing!”

MORE: One Love Manchester: Dancing policeman captures spirit of city – BBC News


No comments:

Post a Comment