Friday, June 9, 2017

Vladimir Putin: “I don’t have bad days because I’m not a woman”

Vladimir Putin reportedly told a fillmmaker that he doesn’t have bad days “because he is not a woman”.

US filmmaker Oli Vladimir Putin tells filmmaker: “I don’t have bad days because I’m not a woman” ver Stone gained unprecedented access to the Russian President in the film, Vladimir Putin in His Own Words.

Inside the Kremlin’s throne room, Platoon director Stone reportedly asked Putin if he ever had “off days”, the Hill reports.

Putin reportedly responded: “I am not a woman, so I don’t have bad days. I am not trying to insult anyone. That’s just the nature of things. There are certain natural cycles.”

In 2014 Putin also hit the headlines when he explained in an interview why he would avoid debating with Hillary Clinton .

He said: “It’s better not to argue with women.

“When people push boundaries too far, it’s not because they are strong but because they are weak.

“But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman.”

Source: Vladimir Putin tells filmmaker: “I don’t have bad days because I’m not a woman” – Mirror Online


No comments:

Post a Comment