Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Chanelle McLeary leaves Emma Willis stunned with x-rated comment on her vagina before entering Big Brother

CHANELLE McLeary left Emma Willis stunned upon entering the Big Brother house after making an X-rated comment about exposing her genitals. The 24-year-old arrived on the show in a bright white dress.

She told Emma that she was worried about making a fool of herself as she made her way down the stairs.

The gobby character told the host: “I’m just so nervous. I thought I was gonna slip and my f***y f**ps were gonna be out!”

Emma was clearly stunned as Chanelle made the comment and stood with her mouth open before telling her: “T.M.I!”

MORE: Chanelle McLeary leaves Emma Willis stunned with x-rated comment on her vagina before entering Big Brother


No comments:

Post a Comment