Saturday, May 13, 2017

#F1 #SpanishGP🇪🇸 FP3 5pm, Quali 8pm Perth WA. Streaming Details Below

Screenshot from 2017-05-13 14-01-23.png

Streaming:

Problems with the 6 Free Sites I tried to use yesterday. They all now want registration with a Credit Card. All the Forums say not to trust any ‘free’ site with Credit Card details. MANY report that they can not exit the ‘contract’ without canceling the Card!

Having said the above, possibly you may know of a trustworthy site. If so please leave the address in the Comments section or Tweet Jade Chinese@FamilyMassageWA

I never minded paying for a ‘service’. It was convenient to use a Free Streaming Site because I do not have a TV for over 10 years. Most [ALL?] of the paid sites have/had a huge contract + lots of rubbish I did not want.

Australia Foxtel Play: TV, PC or Mobile

I saw that Foxtel Play now have a no contract offer. Two weeks free trial + then about $39 per month. Cancel anytime. I signed up yesterday to watch F1. I had a little trouble because it works on Windows or Mac, not on my Linux. I had to resort to using Virtual Box Win [in Linux]. The sign up + download took about 10mins.

But having got the Foxtel Play downloaded it worked very well. Apart from Foxtel [SkyF1] F1 there are hundreds of programs etc, if you want to see other things.

I can not offer any advice if you live outside Australia [or the UK]. Foxtel doesn’t seem to like Proxies or VPN.


No comments:

Post a Comment