Friday, March 3, 2017

Finger Ring. You stick it on the back of your phone or phone case. Hold your phone more securely

This is the greatest phone accessory I’ve used, and I’ve only been using it for a few weeks.

It’s called a Finger Ring. You stick it on the back of your phone or phone case, and it provides a ring grip that you can put your finger through. This allows you to hold your phone more securely. I have seen my friends drop their phones many times, either while using it or when someone bumped into them. Their screens would shatter or the phone would be completely broken, even with a case.

It’s also useful as a kickstand for your phone, for when you want to watch a video.

Lastly, most sellers of this would sell a small hook (similar to a 3m command hook but smaller) that you can stick to your car, to mount the phone on your dashboard when driving. It’s great for me because I don’t have a GPS system on my car, and can have my phone map and directions in my line of sight when driving.

Source: (2) What are some mind-blowing phones accessories that exist that most people don’t know about? – Quora


No comments:

Post a Comment