Saturday, June 24, 2017

Nebraska Democrat caught on tape criticizing Rep. Steve Scalise: ‘I’m glad he got shot’

“I’m glad he got shot. … I wish he was (expletive) dead.”

A Nebraska Democratic official has been removed Thursday from his chairman post after recordings emerged in which he said he was glad that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) was shot and that he wished he had died.

In the recording, Phil Montag, who was the volunteer co-chairman of the Nebraska Democratic Party’s technology committee, criticized Scalise by saying “his whole job is to … convince Republicans to (expletive) kick people off (expletive) health care.”

“I’m glad he got shot. … I wish he was (expletive) dead.”

The recording was posted on YouTube and other sites…

Source: Nebraska Democrat caught on tape criticizing Rep. Steve Scalise: ‘I’m glad he got shot’ – The Washington Post


No comments:

Post a Comment