Monday, March 6, 2017

Mum and toddler daughter led from bus seconds before it burst into a fireball

A MUM and her daughter miraculously got off a bus moments before it exploded into a ball of fire. Fiona Taylor and her two-year-old daughter, Marnie, were travelling on the bus

The 37-year-old said she heard a continuous beeping but thought nothing of it as they approached Kirkhead Primary School, Yorkshire, on Friday.

She told the Examiner: “All of a sudden this man in his 40s, the only other passenger on the bus, began tapping me on the shoulder and I looked at the back of the bus and there was smoke coming out at the back and the beeping was very loud.

“He helped me get off with my buggy and Marnie.

“The bus driver had no charge on his mobile phone so this man called the fire brigade. I just wanted to get as far away as possible.”

 

MORE: Mum and toddler daughter led from bus seconds before it burst into a fireball


No comments:

Post a Comment