Saturday, July 8, 2017

Blac Chyna: ‘I fell down from the blow’ …with bruises and struggling to walk

BLAC Chyna has signed a sworn statement that Rob Kardashian abused her during their relationship, which left her with bruises and struggling to walk.

The statement is part of a restraining order that Chyna filed ahead of a court hearing on Monday.

She says that Kardashian abused her both physically and emotionally during their relationship and that she was scared of him.

Kardashian posted naked pictures of Chyna on social media on Wednesday and accusing her of cheating on him with other men.

“Just sad. Loved Chyna as my wife and accepted all the wrong she did and continued to ride for her and remain Loyal to her. Never did I cheat,” Kardashian tweeted. “But she couldn’t remain loyal and cheated and f**ked way too many people and she got caught and now this is all happening and it’s sad.”

Chyna claims that Kardashian abused her in front of her four-year-old son, King Cairo.

“Rob immediately grabbed my phone and pushed me to ground by aggressively shoving me by the side of my arm and hitting me on the thigh,” Chyna said in her statement to the court.

“I fell down from the blow to my thigh and could hardly walk for a while after that. It left a bruise where he hit me,” she said.

“Rob has been violent with me in the past and I am afraid to be around him,” Chyna said in her statement.

Source: Blac Chyna: ‘I fell down from the blow’


No comments:

Post a Comment