Saturday, June 3, 2017

WA football and broadcasting legend John K Watts dies aged 80

WA football and broadcasting legend John K Watts has died at the age of 80, his family has confirmed.

Watts’ son Jon Watts posted an emotional Facebook tribute to the father he called his “best mate.”

“I am in absolute shock by it all as he was more than just a regular dad, he was my confidant, friend, accomplice, drinking buddy, singing partner, comedian, and so much more,” he posted.

I am absolutely devastated to report that my wonderful Father and Best Mate, John K. Watts has passed away this evening. I am in absolute shock by it all as he was more than just a regular Dad, he was my confidant, friend, accomplice, drinking buddy, singing partner, comedian, and so much more. Words cannot express my deep sadness and I am sincerely at a loss as to what to do. Sleep well mate – and thanks for all the memories. I love you so very much and I have no idea really how to go on from here.

John K. Watts 1937 – 2017

MORE: WA football and broadcasting legend John K Watts dies aged 80 | Perth Now


No comments:

Post a Comment